Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Its time to RAP up

I am glad that most of us are rap lyric ignoramus. The lyrics are so nonsensical and preposterous that it will make our ears and eyes hurt and our hearts cringe to know that our Gen X is happily singing along.

It ranges from oral fixations like Got a Bill in my mouth like I'm Hillary Rodham  to frank obscene stuff like "I stay by Grandma Nana I lay by my banana, dumpin' and punkin' monkeys."

If you thought that was bad, this is more grimy 'I'll Put my foot so deep in yo' ass that you can smell it and you breath will turn to footlocker water repellant. and this one is not for the faint-hearted  ur mum has aids she smokes tampons she snorts crack off her hairy back'

Well, not all are crazy, there are some Yash Raj moments too (romantic and non sleazy !!!)
“Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow”
O my Gosh, that’s some latino style woo woo woo !

Here’s another poor guy is trying to describe a girl without being disrespectful You’re a sexy bitch” . Hmmmm.. that’s respectful indeed. By the way, its not uncommon to hear our teens address each other as B**** very endearingly. Should check up whether OED has added a new meaning to the term.

God bless. Ignorance is bliss

Now for some original rap from me
“They rap for money and stack it in piles, i do for fun honey and i got much style.
Money is power and all thats hip hop, i don shake ma booty and am right on top”



4 comments:

  1. LOL....LOL....Trust me had not heard these lyrics earlier...but it so funny that have been LOL siince I read it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rap according to me was supposed to be like our ancient poets who could rattle of entire stories like a trained orator, but in poetry form not making a single mistake grammatically. I guess the present day rappers must be the same poets reborn in a punky atmosphere with crazy peer pressure to appear cool, grammatically right or otherwise.
    Funny but absolutely nonsensical. Good observation tho Vj. Keep up the blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.. don't think the Black Americans and White trash got a better compliment ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never bothered to follow lyrics just bothered to move body to the pulsating music didn't know the words were so much melodiously putrid and pervert......they beat eminem!! Yours terrific......cheers!

    ReplyDelete