Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bollywood or Angresiwood?


Welcome to this blog!
 
Hello brother, Do not disturb me. There is No entry for you in my thoughts. If you do, I will Murder you and I will be in Jail. I am not a Page 3 person nor a Corporate honcho.  I do not sell Kites at Traffic Signal nor do I wear Jeans to a Fashion show. My Wednesday is not black and I don’t want Chocolate or Cash. All I Wanted was movies with Indian names
.
This trend is not new. Several years back a CID tracked down a Jewel thief from Bombay to Goa only to find him with Julie, his Dream girl enjoying an Evening in Paris.

All the best Partner. For every Bluffmaster or a Gangster, there are 3 idiots. For every Robot there is a Gentleman. But for all the Bollywood movies with English names do we have at least one Hollywood movie with an Indian name?

Mr. Cameron, Thank you for listening…. I loved Avatar. 

1 comment: