Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter wishes from God

My dear children,

It's 2012 years since I sent my only son to earth to redeem you people of all sins,  but I am not sure whether it paid off. Though I am the Boss, there has been fewer entries to my house than the house which hosted Big Boss. Now that my house is as empty as the movie halls which screened SRKs and Saifs productions, I think it's time for a review. 

If Jesus had not been there, you would have still been worshipping the Sun, watched each other fight and kill in an arena, slept with your sisters and brothers, married multiple people and only GOD know what else . oops only I know what else. I gave you the twelve commandments to get rid of idolatry, blasphemy, murder, theft and adultery.  Don't be surprised ... Yes there was 12 ... That chappie Moses broke a part of the tablet and 2  important ones fell down the Mount of Sinai .  You evolved, got civilized and I was happy.

Over the last few centuries, you were moving away from me. I kept creating situations to remind you that I  exist.. I sent hurricanes, cyclones, volcanoes, quakes and the tsunamis. Even 911 and 26/11 did not seem to have any impact on you. Only the likes of Obamas and Manmohans remember them for vested interests. You guys just light up a few candles, show up for some condolence meetings and then what? .. Forget and move on?..

Now the blame game . There are some people whom I hold directly responsible for turning you guys off me. Top on the list is the Google guy ... he brought all kinds of info to your fingertips. I burnt Sodom and Gomorroh, but I am clueless on how to destroy Internet.  And now with Google coming out with eye wear, you are sure to turn a blind eye to all my rantings. Hmmm... planning to hire some Chinese hackers. 

Next is the Facebook fella. All you guys do now is to 'like' each other and he gets his millions. My son also taught the same 'Love one and another' and all he got was a cross. Facebook has taken all of you out from the places of worship. Heard that churches are being rented as party venues. Planning to open a Facebook account...yet to get a catchy name to catch your attention. Suggestions are welcome.

I can go on, but you guys have a short reading span. so let me keep it simple.  
Be religious and follow the holy books
Do not sin. If you have done so already, then seek repentance 

If I do not see the situation improving, then I have to give a green signal to the 2012  Mayan prophecy ... let there be flood.. or may be ice 

Happy Easter 
Your Father in Heaven 

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Drink Old Monk and go to Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter :).... Good one ...... Kabba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Sadhna , well written and yes God sure needs to re invent Himself if He needs Believers !
    Lalita

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poor God is in a dilemma now; please help !
    George

    ReplyDelete