Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Man of few lines


If I have to describe my husband in a few lines, I have to say that he is a man of few lines. 

His reading skills are comparable to that of Darsheel ‘s character in Taare Zameen pe.  I have tried to make him read my blogs, but he has the ‘can’t read beyond 2 lines’ problem.

I decided to write at least one blog which he can read.  This blog will only have two lines in a paragraph, which may irk the conventional readers, for which I apologize.

The same cannot be said about his speaking skills. He is definitely not a man of few words … his monthly talk time would make Bachchan Junior smile and me too since his office pays his bills.

He is also a man with few wrinkles, fewer grey hairs and fewest balding signs. He can beat guys half his age in ‘the looking young’ department.

He is known to be a good free style dancer and what is unknown to most people is his singing skills. The upside to his singing is that he sings well and the downside …. well he uses his own lyrics.

The best thing, I have stored for the last. He has a wonderful memory akin to that of Ghajini as far my bickering goes, so I can continue with the usual wifely taunts without being called a nag.

I better sign off since he does not read long mails either. He prefers the KISS approach ..  keeping it short and simple , only the emails … Mind it !

4 comments:

  1. must say vj a man of substance penned down well in few lines....luved it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope he atleast reads this....absolute pleasure reading this blog too.....simply loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool one, really well written :)...... You should seriously consider writing a book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! amazing description of Jay R...cheers! Minded it!!

    ReplyDelete