Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy and gay or just a sympathizer?


Guys, have you heard of GLS ? It is an acronym for Gays, Lesbians and Sympathizers.  Gays and lesbians, we all know ..... Sympathizers??? I understand refers to those with an open mind - people who are straight,  but accept/understand the views of the gays.

I am not sure whether I am a sympathizer or not. I am confused. I have no exposure in that area. None of my friends are gay or should I say I have no gay friends? Last night I did see a guy friend giving a peck on the cheek to another .. just for 'fun' and I didn't feel repulsed. So on paper, I would tick the category that I sympathize. But as an after thought I might not.

Picture this phone conversation

Suresh  - Why didn’t you call me the whole  morning?”
Ramesh – I have been very busy with this meeting
Suresh – “But you had time to comment on the update status of Mahesh?”
Ramesh  - (Damm the facebook .. its gonna wreck my relationship) .. “No honey. the meeting was so boring, so I was fiddling with my mobile and just clicked like”
Suresh – But if the meeting was sooo boring, you could have come out and talked to me naah!
Ramesh – Listen, I can’t come out of the board room, but if you come online we can chat for a while … mwah.
Suresh – No its ok ...Btw, I just got myself the spring collection of Victor’s Secret .. would you like to meet up this evening dahling?


Psst... I am neutral. 







2 comments:

  1. How interesting ...sounds like a conversation between Karan Johar and Rahul Gandhi (Gay Icon of India) hahahaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im am not Happy and Gay any more, just Happy; I am careful about what I say !

    George

    ReplyDelete